Saturday, June 23, 2012

30 years for the HOGD Vault of the Adepti

The big Golden Dawn news this weekend is that it is the 30th anniversary of the consecration of the HOGD (Ciceros) Vault by Isreal Regardie. The consecration of the Vault was the rebirth of [Golden Dawn] Inner Order activity here in the United States. Since then, many Adepts have recieved their Adept Minor (5=6) initiation from the Ciceros.

For this and their other public work on the behalf of the Golden Dawn, I (Morgan Drake Eckstein, VH Frater MMLI) signed the public document that was being circulated, thanking the Ciceros for thirty years of hard work (actually, it is closer to 37 years of hard work when one considers the amount of work necessary to built that particular Vault of the Adepti).

Besides my official thanks, the following members of Bast Temple (BIORC) would also like me to note their thanks to the Ciceros:

Soror KS
Soror S
Soror MR

(and possibly others--I was sitting on the document until its official release--initials will be added as I recieve the requests)

The official thanks to the Ciceros and Regardie on the 30th anniversary of the HOGD Vault of the Adepti.

1 comment:

  1. I want to say thank you to Morgan for the informative post! Also I am honored for you to have had the Privilege to sign such an important document. I am beaming that there is so much dedication in this occult community and I am excited to see how the path will unfold in the years ahead!
    David B.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than fourteen days are moderated--unless there is an outbreak of trolls selling their own brand of spammy goodness, in which case, I will go back to moderating all comments. Remember my cats do not like being petted by smelly trolls or eating spam--and they are the ones that I have to please. Meow!